Welcome to CRPhotography
's new 52 week photography challenge! Every Saturday we will be announcing a new idea for you to photograph, and submit to us via comment on each announcement journal. This project aims to challenge you with new concepts and requirements that you may not normally face. This week's challenge is:
Photograph a flower in black and white. If you normally shoot black and white, you can show the rest of us how it's done.
- You are free to interpret this prompt as needed.
- All photos must be new, and specifically taken for this challenge.
- Leave a comment in this journal with a link to your photograph.
- The deadline is Friday April 24th at midnight PST.
- One winner will be selected, and will receive 100
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to leave a comment here or send us a note.
Now go go go! And have fun!
Last week's challenge was:
Demonstrate use of shadow and light in a portrait.
The exercise here is to shoot a portrait focusing on the use of light and shadows. It can be color or black and white, but it has to be focused on light management.
The winner is ColourburstTEY
And top 3 runners up are: